MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1648 Assistant Engineer (DIST), Junior Engineer (DIST), Assistant Vigilance Officer & Junior Assistant Posts on contractual basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 05.09.2015 to 28.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (DIST): 565 Posts
- Junior Engineer (DIST): 62 Posts
- Assistant Vigilance Officer: 51 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 970 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology for S.No-01, Diploma in Electrical Engineering for S.No-02, Degree of any Govt. recognized University with at-least 60% aggregate marks or Diploma with 55% marks or Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering from Government Recognized University/ Institute or Serving or Retired Non-commissioned Officer from any Defence service/ Assistant Sub-Inspector from Para Military Force/ State Police Force for S.No-03, Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Business Administration/ Bachelor of Management Studies with MS-CIT for S.No-05.
Age Limit:Candidates age limit should be 35 years for S.No-01, 30 years for S.No-02 to 04 as on 28.09.2015. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to backward classes and applied against the posts reserved for backward class.
Selection Process:Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written/online test.
Application Fee:Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges Open Category/ Applied Against Open Category, Rs.250/- Reserved Category + Transaction Charges through Demand Draft in favour of ‘Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited’ payable at Mumbai’. PWD, OL & HH candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the commission from 05.09.2015 to 28.09.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.mahadiscom.in.
- Click on Register.
- User should maintain valid User ID and Password to Login.
- Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph (less than 50 kb) with signature (less than 20 kb).
- Click on submit button.
- After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
- Click on the button print application form.
- The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
- Now take printed copies of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05.09.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application : 28.09.2015.
- Last Date for Print of Application: 13.10.2015.
- Candidates to download call letter for online test: 10 days prior to online test
- Online Examination at Test Centre : Tentative during October, 2015.