MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Boa) issued a recruitment notification for conducting Jail Department Recruitment Test -2015 for the recruitment of 871 Physical Training Instructor, Sewing Instructor, Knitting Instructor, Male Nurse, Carpentry Instructor, Foreman Press, Teacher/ Assistant Teacher, Watchman Posts (Direct recruitment & Direct recruitment-Backlog). Eligible candidates can apply online from 20.09.2015 to 19.10.2015. Full vacancy details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are mentioned below.
Total No. of Posts: 871 Posts
Name of the Exam: Jail Department Recruitment Test -2015
Name of the Post:
- Physical Training Instructor: 04 posts
- Sewing Instructor: 03 posts
- Knitting Instructor: 01 post
- Male Nurse: 03 posts
- Carpentry Instructor: 01 post
- Foreman Press: 01 post
- Teacher/ Assistant Teacher: 03 posts
- Watchman: 852 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess High School under 10+2 pattern with certificate in Physical Training Instructor for Physical Training Instructor, High School under 10+2 pattern with 03 years General Nursing Training for Male Nurse, High School under 10+2 pattern with Carpentry certificate from any Institution for Carpentry Instructor, I.T.I. in Printing with 03 years experience in Composing & Proof Reading for Foreman Press, 12th standard under 10+2 pattern & B.T.C./ D.Ed/ D.S.E. for Teacher/ Assistant Teacher, High School under 10+2 pattern for Watchman, High School under 10+2 pattern with efficiency in Sewing training, High School under 10+2 pattern with 01 year Diploma in Knitting.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years & maximum 30 years for Male (General/ Unreserved), 35 years for Male Unreserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC), 40 years for Female (General/ Unreserved), 45 for Others as on 01-01-2016.
Note: Reservation will be given for Madhya Pradesh Residents only.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.500/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh & applying online have to pay Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. There is no Fee for Direct Recruitment-Backlog & Others.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.mponline.gov.in from 20.09.2015 to 19.10.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
- Click on ‘Continue to fill the application form
- Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
- Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
- Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
- Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application.
- Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Examination Centres: Jabalpur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Rewa, Sagar, Ujjain.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.09.2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.10.2015.
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 20.09.2015.
- Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 24.10.2015.
- Date & Time of Written Exam: 22.11.2015 (Sunday) at 09:45 AM to 01:15 AM.