NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) Limited issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 99 Trainee Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical) & Trainee Officer (Geology) Posts through GATE-2016. Eligible candidates have to first apply online for GATE-2016 from 01.09.2015 to 01.10.2015 & then apply for NHPC through online from 01.01.2016 to 01.02.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 99 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical)/ (E-2): 50 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Civil)/ (E-2): 20 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)/ (E-2): 20 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Geology)/ (E-2): 09 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Production with minimum 60% Marks or equivalent for post 1, 2, 3, Full time regular M.Sc (Geo)/ M.Tech in Applied Geology from recognized Indian University/ Institute for post 4.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 30 years as on 01.04.2016.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to first apply for GATE-2016 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2016 & for NHPC apply online through the website www.nhpcindia.com from 01.01.2016 to 01.02.2016.
For GATE 2016:
- Starting Date to Apply Online for GATE-2016: 01.09.2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online for GATE-2016: 01.10.2015.
- Availability of Admit Card Online: 17.12.2015.
- Date of GATE 2016 Online Examination: 30, 31.01.2016, 06 & 07.02.2016.
- Announcement of GATE 2016 Results: 19.03.2016.
- Starting Date to Apply Online for NHPC: 01.01.2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online for NHPC: 01.02.2016.