ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Limited), Karaikal has announced a recruitment notification of 110 Technical Assistant Gd. III, Junior Assistant Rigman, Technician, Fireman, Security Supervisor vacancies under Special Recruitment Drive for ST & PwDs. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligible criteria may apply online till 20.10.2015 at 06:00 PM. Full vacancy details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 110 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry): 03 Posts
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 08 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Production): 05 Posts
- Security Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 57 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): 02 Posts
- Junior Security Supervisor: 01 Post
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV/ Winch): 06 Posts
- Junior Fireman: 07 Posts
- Technical Asst Gd. III (Chemistry): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be betwen18-30 years for Gen, 18-33 years for OBC & 18-35 years for SC/ ST for S.No-01 to 13 & 15, 18-27 for Gen, 18-30 years for OBC & 18-32 years for SC for S.No-14 as on 20.10.2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Specialization in Analytical/ Applied/ Industrial/ Inorganic/ Organic/ Physical Chemistry for S.No-01, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering for S.No-02 to 04, Graduation for S.No-05, Matric with Science (10th Std.) Pass & ITI Trade Certificate in Fitting/ Diesel/ Instrumentation/ Turner/ Machining/ Tractor/ Motor vehicle/ Welding/ Black smithy/ Boiler Attendant/ Machinist Grinde for S.No- 06 & 07, Refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected basis of their performance in written test, Physical Standard Measurement Test, Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Heavy Vehicle Driving Skills Test, Typing Test and Interview.
Processing/ Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST, PwD & ExServicemen candidates) through SBI Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligible criteria may apply online through the official website till 20.10.2015 by 18.00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid E-mail ID, Contact number & scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph, signature.
- Log on through the website www.ongcindia.com.
- Click on “Career” —> “Notices” —> “Recruitment for ONGC – Chennai/ ONGC – Karaikal/ ONGC – Rajahmundry & Kakinada” —> “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30.09.2015 at 10:00 hrs.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20.10.2015 by 18.00 hrs.
- Tentative Date for Downloading Admit Card: 21.11.2015 onwards.
- Tentative Date & Time of Written Test: 13.12.2015 at Forenoon.