OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 89 Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) Posts in Group-A of Odisha Engineering Service under Energy Department. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 19.08.2015 to 19.09.2015 by 11:59 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
Total No. of Posts: 89 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 21-32 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from any University or Institution recognized by the government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination & viva-voce test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST of Odisha and Persons with Disability (Whose disability is not less than 40%)) at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the commission on or before 19.09.2015 by 11:59 PM & also may send their Printout/ Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with required documents and certificates etc., & an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) with Advt. No.” by Registered Post/ Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753 001 on or before the prescribed date (which will be declared after publication of written examination Result).
Instructions for Online Application:
- Log on to the website “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully & Again Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a print out copy of application for future purpose.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 19-08-2015.
- Last Date for Online Application: 19.09.2015 by 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 22.09.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: Prescribed Date (which will be declared after publication of written examination Result).