OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 84 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts in Class II, Group-B under Agriculture Department. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 01.09.2015 to 30.09.2015 by 11:59 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
Total No. of Posts: 84 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture/ Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/ Bachelor of Degree in Forestry.
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 21-32 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination & viva-voce test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ ST of Odisha and Persons with Disability (Whose disability is not less than 40%)) at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.opsconline.gov.in from 01.09.2015 to 30.09.2015 by 11:59 PM & also may send their Printout/ Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with required documents and certificates etc., & an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer” by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753 001 on or before 15.10.2015 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully & Again Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a print out copy of application for future purpose.
- Starting Date for Online Application : 01.09.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application: 30.09.2015 by 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 05.10.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Printout/ Hard Copy of Application & Other documents: 15.10.2015 by 05:00 PM.