OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 67 Senior Teacher Educator Posts of Group-B for DIET under School and Mass Education Department. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 27.08.2015 to 26.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Senior Teacher Educator
Total No of Posts: 67 Posts
Name of the Subjects:
- Prospective in Education: 08 Posts
- Foundation of Education: 05 Posts
- Curriculum & Pedagogy: 54 Posts (Arts: 28 Posts, Science: 26 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PG Degree in Philosophy/ Sociology/ Psychology for S.No-01, M.A (Education) with 50% marks and B.Ed with 50% marks or M.Phil/ Ph.D in Education for S.No-02, Master Degree in Social Science/ Humanities/ Language for S.No-03 (A), Master Degree in Science/ Math & M.Ed with 50% marks for S.No-03 (B).
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 40 to 21 years as on 01.08.2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination & viva-voce test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST candidates of Odisha) at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.opsconline.gov.in from 27.08.2015 to 26.09.2015 & also may send their Printout/ Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with required documents and certificates etc., & an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of “Senior Teacher Educator” by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001 on or before 08.10.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully & Again Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a print out copy of application for future purpose.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 27.08.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application : 26.09.2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 29.09.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 08102015.