OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 50 Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts of Group-A (JB) under Forest & Environment Department. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 01.09.2015 to 30.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator of Forest
Total No. of Posts: 50 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution in India with at least one of the following subjects as Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Zoology or a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering.
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 21-32 years as on 01.08.2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination & viva-voce test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST candidates of Odisha) at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the commission from 01.09.2015 to 30.09.2015 & also may send their Printout/ Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with required documents and certificates etc., & an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of “Assistant Conservator of Forest” by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001 on or before the prescribed date (which will be declared after publication of written examination Result).
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully & Again Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a print out copy of application for future purpose.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 01.09.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application: 30.09.2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 03.10.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: Prescribed Date (which will be declared after publication of written examination Result).