OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission), Bhubaneswar issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 196 Inspector of Supplies, Gram Panchayat Extension Officer & Program Assistant Posts under Food Supply & Consumer Welfare Department on contractual basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 29.08.2015 to 28.09.2015 by 11:59 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, qualification, selection process, examination fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 196 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Inspector of Supplies: 45 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer: 59 Posts
- Progress Assistant: 92 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized university & passed Odia equivalent to ME standard.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should between 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination and viva-voce test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- (No Fee for SC/ ST & PWD candidates) through the following modes of payment.
E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the Commission from 29.08.2015 to 28.09.2015 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.odishassc.in.
- Click on “Online Application Form”.
- Select the appropriate post.
- Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
- Click on submit button.
- After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
- Click on the button print application form.
- The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
- Now to take two printed copies of the application.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 29.08.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application: 28.09.2015 by 11:59 P.M.