OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission), Directorate of Fisheries, Odisha issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 94 Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Posts under Directorate of Fisheries, Odisha, Cuttack. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 21.08.2015 to 21.09.2015 by 11:59 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, qualification, selection process, examination fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant
Total No. of Posts: 94 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed +2 Vocational (Fisheries) from CHSE/ University.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should between 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and viva-voce test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- (No Fee for SC/ ST & PWD candidates) through the following modes of payment.
E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the commission from 21.08.2015 to 21.09.2015 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.odishassc.in.
- Click on “Online Application Form”.
- Select the appropriate post.
- Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
- Click on submit button.
- After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
- Click on the button print application form.
- The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
- Now to take two printed copies of the application.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 21.08.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application : 21.09.2015 by 11:59 P.M.