PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for PPSCSCE (Punjab State Civil Service Combined Competitive Exam) 2015 - 101 Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Excise & Taxation Officer, Tehsildar, Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officer, Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies, Labour –cum- Conciliation Officer, Employment Generation and Training Officer & Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of the commission on or before 05.10.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification etc. are given below.
Total No. of Posts : 101 Posts
Name of the Post :
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) : 16 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police : 18 Posts
- Excise & Taxation Officer : 23 Posts
- Tehsildar : 09 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer : 04 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer : 10 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies : 11 Posts
- Labour –cum- Conciliation Officer : 01 Post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer : 01 Post
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II) : 08 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline form a recognized university or institution and must have passed Punjabi of matric or its equivalent standard as on the last date of online application form i.e. 05.10.2015
Age Limit : Candidates age should be 21-37 years as on 01.01.2015.
Selection Process : Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam (PSCSCCE – 2015) & Interview/Personality Test.
How to apply : Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of the commission on or before 05.10.2015.
Important Dates :
- Closing Date of Online Application : 05.10.2015
- Closing Date for Depositing the Application Fee by using the print out of system generated fee challan form : 12.10.2015 during bank hours