Punjab Gramin Bank issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer Junior Management (Scale-I) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 are eligible to apply for these posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 01.09.2015 to 15.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 26 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Junior Management Scale-I: 11 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 15 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline.
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 18 years to 28 years for Officer Scale-I & Office Asst posts as on 01.06.2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online from the official website of the Bank from 01.09.2015 to 15.09.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidate should have valid personal E-mail ID (as specified in online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014).
- Log on to website http://www.pgbho.com/
- Click on the link “PGB Recruitment & Promotions”.
- Fill all the details and click on Submit button.
- After submission take printout of the application and retain it for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 01.09.2015.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 15.09.2015.
- Last Date for Reprint: 30.09.2015.