State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur an Associate Bank of State Bank of India issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager (Law) Posts on regular basis in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 15.09.2015 to 30.09.2015 & send hard copy of application on or before 07.10.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Deputy General Manager (Law)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with a degree in Law or Law Graduation & passed 5 years integrated law course from a recognized university in India with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 35-55 years as on 31.08.2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, take printout of it.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 15.09.2015 to 30.09.2015 & send hard copy of online application along with photocopies of all relevant documents, e-receipt through email (Scanned copies) to Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Mumbai on email address email@example.com. on or before 07.10.2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on “Careers with us” & Select the desired post.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application & for Payment of Fee: 15.09.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application & for Payment of Fee: 30.09.2015.
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 30.09.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 07.10.2015.