TSNPDCL (Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 164 Assistant Engineer (Elecl., Civil, CS/ IT) Posts through direct recruitment. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 29.09.2015 to 15.10.2015 by 23:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educatinal qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer
Total No. of Posts: 164 Posts
- Electrical: 159 Posts
- Civil: 03 Posts
- CS/ IT: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-44 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST/ BC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test & verification of original certificates.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- by online through TS Online Centers/ Portal.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 120/- by online through TS Online Centers/ Portal. No fee for SC/ ST/ BC Communities & PH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.tsnpdcl.in or tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in from 29.09.2015 to 15.10.2015 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of passport size photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.tsnpdcl.in or tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Provide payment details & upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph with signature.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of acknowledgement form for future use.
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 28.09.2015.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29.09.2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 15.10.2015 by 13:00 hrs.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15.10.2015 by 23:59 hrs.
- Download of Hall-tickets: 7 Days before commencement of Examination.
- Date of Written Examination: 08.11.2015.