TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 146 Manager (Engineering) Posts in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service in the State of Telangana. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 05.09.2015 till 25.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age, qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Manager
Total No. of Posts: 146 Posts
Name of the Branch:
- Civil Engineering: 102 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 15 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 15 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 07 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering: 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering in Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C or AICTE.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online examination/ oral test (interview).
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years) candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website from 05.09.2015 till 25.09.2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before going to Apply Online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
- Candidates need to scan their photograph & signature.
- Logon to the website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
- Immediately on entering the details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/ correspondence.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 05.09.2015
- Closing Date of Online Application: 25.09.2015
- Download of Hall Ticket: 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Date of Examination: 01.11.2015