TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 123 Town Planning & Building Overseer Posts in Municipal Town Planning Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 23.09.2015 till 19.10.2015. Full vacancy details like age, qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Town Planning & Building Overseers
Total No. of Posts: 123 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a minimum qualification of a Diploma in D.C.E/ L.C.E/ L.A.A, awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (or) Degree in B. Arch or B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) or B.Planning/ B. Tech (Planning) from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act, recognized by the University Grants Commission (or) equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on online examination/ oral test (interview).
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years) candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.tspsc.gov.in from 23.09.2015 till 19.10.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before going to Apply Online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
- Candidates need to scan their photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Direct Recruitment.
- Fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
- Immediately on entering the details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/ correspondence.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 23.09.2015
- Closing Date for Online Application: 19.10.2015
- Download of Hall Ticket: 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Date of Examination: 22.11.2015.