TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 45 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts in Transport Department in the State of Telangana. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 23.09.2015 to 19.10.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
Total No. of Posts: 45 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 34 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on online examination/ oral test (interview).
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fee by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 21 to 34 years) candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.tspsc.gov.in from 23.09.2015 to 19.10.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before going to Apply Online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
- Candidates need to scan their photograph & signature.
- Logon to the website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on Direct Recruitment & select the desired post
- Fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling details the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
- Immediately on entering the details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/ correspondence.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23.09.2015
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 19.10.2015
- Download of Hall Ticket: 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Date of Examination: 08.11.2015