TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 16 Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical) Posts in Irrigation and CAD Department in the State of Telangana. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 05.09.2015 to 25.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical)
Total No. of Posts: 16 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/ All India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-44 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online examination/ oral test (interview).
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fee by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years) candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from official website from 05.09.2015 till 25.09.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before going to Apply Online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
- Candidates need to scan their photograph & signature.
- Logon to the website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
- Immediately on entering the details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/ correspondence.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05.09.2015
- Closing Date for Online Application : 25.09.2015
- Download of Hall Ticket: 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Date of Examination: 17.10.2015