UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 490 Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2015 Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 03.09.2015 to 03.10.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts/ Exam: Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2015
Total No of Posts: 490 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree of any recognised University or equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to deposit the fee of Rs. 125/- (Exam Fee Rs 100/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for General & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC & ST, Rs. 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of the commission from 03.09.2015 to 03.10.2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 03.09.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.10.2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 29.09.2015.