UPSC (Union Public Service) is going to conduct NDA & NA II Examination as on 27.09.2015. Candidates who have applied for NDA & NA II Examination can download their admit cards from the official website of the commission from 07.09.2015 to 27.09.2015.
How to Download Admit Card :
- First must log in official website of Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in
- A new page will open, select “Examination” link, to be found on home page.
- Now, choose “E-Admit Card” link and select suitable link as per this advertisement.
- After that, press on suitable link and read complete instructions carefully.
- Fill all relevant details such as Registration ID or Name carefully.
- Select ‘Submit’ button and then your hall ticket will be displayed on your screen.
- At last, take printout of hall ticket and keep it secure for exam use.
Instructions for Candidates:
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration ofwritten result as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary .
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- "Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection".
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules for the Examination" Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and "Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.