UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 05 Software Designer, Senior Developer Posts on short-term contract basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 25.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Software Designer, Senior developer
Total No. of Posts: 05 Posts
- Software Designer: 01 Post
- Senior Developer: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B. Tech in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ MCA (Regular Course) from Govt recognized institute/ university with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of the commission on or before 25.09.2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on “Hiring of Trained IT Manpower on Contract Basis in UPSC”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date of Online Application : 25.09.2015.