UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 38 Professor (Economics), Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, Assistant Legislative Counsel (Kannada), Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical) & Veterinary Officer Posts in various departments. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 15.10.2015 by 23:59 Hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 38 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Professor (Economics): 01 Post
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor: 19 Posts (Surgery: 10 Posts, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 09 Posts)
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Kannada): 01 Post
- Nautical Surveyor-cum- Deputy Director General (Technical): 15 Posts
- Veterinary Officer: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have an eminent scholar with Ph.D in Economics for S.No-01, MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act for S.No-02, Master’s degree in Law (LLM) from a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act for S.No-03, Certificate of Competency as Master of a Foreign Going Ship as recognized by the Government of India for S.No-04, a recognized Veterinary qualification included in the first schedule or second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act & Registered with the State Veterinary Council or Indian Veterinary Council for S.No-05.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 50 years for S.No-01 & 04, 40 years for S.No-02, 43 years for S.No-03, 35 years for S.No-05 as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ Central Government employees, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH candidates, 15 years for PH (SC/ ST) and 13 years for PH (OBC) & for Ex-Servicemen & others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15.10.2015 by 23:59 Hrs and take the printout of online application on or before 16.10.2015 by 23:59 Hrs..
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Click on the “New Registration”.
- Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be alloted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
- Last Date for Online Application: 15.10.2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Last Date to take Printout of Application: 16.10.2015 by 23:59 Hrs.