UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission), Lucknow issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 339 Tracer, Cinema Operator cum Publicity Assistant, Electrician & Instructor Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 24.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Exam: Combined Tracer/Instructor/Technical Post Competitive Examination
Total No. of Posts: 339 Posts
- Tracer: 298 posts
- Cinema Operator cum Publicity Assistant: 28 posts
- Electrician: 06 posts
- Instructor (Cutting & Sewing): 03 posts
- Instructor (Paint & Polish): 01 post
- Instructor (Band Sa Machine): 02 posts
- Sound Recordist: 01 post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess High School & I.T.I. (Civil certificate) for S.No.1 post, High School/ Equivalent for S.No.2 post, High School/ Equivalent with I.T.I. in relevant trade for remaining posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2015.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online official website on or before 24.09.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the “Combined Tracer/Instructor/Technical Post Competitive Examination”.
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.09.2015.
- Starting Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 09.09.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.09.2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 26.09.2015.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 29.09.2015.