UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission), Lucknow issued a recruitment notification of 1752 Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Dental Hygienist, Dental Hygienist, Physiotherapy Technician & Nurse Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligible criteria can apply online till 03.10.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
Total No. of Posts: 1752 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Lab Technician: 450 posts
2. X-Ray Technician: 403 posts
3. Physiotherapy Technician: 15 posts
4. Dental Hygienist: 165 posts,
5. Pharmacist (Allopathy): 80 posts
6. Pharmacist (Homeopathy): 02 posts
7. Pharmacist (Ayurved): 01 post
8. Pharmacist: 634 posts
9. Nurse: 02 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate with Diploma in Laboratory Technician course for S.No.1 post, Diploma in X-Ray Technician for S.No.2 post, Intermediate with Science & 09 months training certificate in Physiotherapy Technician for S.No.3 post, Intermediate (Science-Biology group) Diploma in Dental Hygiene for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years for S.No.1 to 6 posts, 21-40 years for S.No.7 & 8 posts as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be on basis of the performance of candidate in written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 80/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) & OBC candidates, Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. PH candidates have to Rs. 25/- Processing Fee only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligible criteria can apply online through the official website till 03.10.2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the official website.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the “Direct Recruitment”.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
- Starting Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 14.09.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.10.2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 05.10.2015.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 07.10.2015.