UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission), Lucknow issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 559 Instructor Posts in various trades/ subjects. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23.10.2015 to 24.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Exam: Instructor (General Selection) Recruitment 2015
Name of the Post: Instructor
Total No. of Posts: 559 Posts
Trade/ Subject Wise Details of Posts
- Fitter: 08 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 38 posts
- Turner: 02 posts
- Machinist: 03 posts
- Foundry man: 02 posts
- Plumber: 38 posts
- Draftsman (Mechanical): 37 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 04 posts
- Mechanic (Tractor): 08 posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 03 posts
- Painter (General): 39 posts
- Draftsman (Civil): 03 posts
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & AC): 48 posts
- Electrician: 51 posts
- Wireman: 05 posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 11 posts
- I.T Electronic System Management: 37 posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 01 post
- Secretarial Practice: 02 posts
- Stenography (Hindi): 08 posts
- Hair & Skin Care: 49 posts
- Cutting Swing: 08 posts
- Dress Making: 24 posts
- Embroidery & Needle work: 01 post
- Fashion Technology: 27 posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 44 posts
- Employability Skill: 29 posts
- I.T. Lab Instructor: 29 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have High School Examination from UP Boards or any other recognized State Board & must have Technical Qualification (Diploma/ Degree) or ITI of given Trades/ Subjects & Minimum 03 years of experience as Instructor or Trainer is in any Trade.
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be below 21 year and not more than 40 years age as on 01.07.2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 23.10.2015 to 24.11.2015.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 23.10.2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 21.11.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.11.2015.