Vijaya Bank issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 36 Probationary Manager (Security & Rajbhasha) in MMG Scale II Posts in specialist category . Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 02.09.2015 to 19.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 36 Posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Manager-Security: 24 Posts
II. Manager-Rajbhasha: 12 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Pass in any Degree from a recognized University for S. No. -I, Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject or Post Graduation Degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as a subject at the degree (graduation) level for S. No.-II.
Age Limit: Candidates age should minimum 20 years maximum 45 years for S. No.-I, minimum 20 years maximum 35 years for S. No. -II as on 01.08.2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in group discussion/ test & interview.
Application Fee & Intimation Charges: Candidates should have to pay Non-refundable 300/- & intimation charges Rs. 50/- for General & OBC category candidates. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates have to pay for intimation charges (Rs.50/-) only through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the bank from 02.09.2015 to 19.09.2015 & after applying online candidates should obtain a computer generated online registered application print out the computer generated online registered application print out complete in all respects in an application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of PROB Manager-Security/ PROB Manager-Rajbhasha 2015-2016 in vijaya Bank” to the Vijaya Bank, P.O Box No.5136, G.P.O Bangalore-560001 by ordinary post on or before 24.09.2015 & for remote areas on or before 28.09.2015.
Instructions for Apply Online:
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid e-mail id, password.
- Log on to the website www.vijayabank.com.
- Click on careers.
- Read Instructions carefully.
- Click on “Click Here to Apply Online”.
- Log in yourself.
- Fill all mandatory details of application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 02.09.2015.
- Closing Date for Online Registration & Editing Application Details: 19.09.2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Print out of the Computer Generated Online Application: 24.09.2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Print out of the Computer Generated Online Application (from Far Flung Areas): 28.09.2015.
- Online Fee Payment: From 02.09.2015 to 19.09.2015.
- Last Date for Reprint: 03.10.2015.