Department of Technical Education & Training, Government of West Bengal issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 156 Instructor, Laboratory Assistant and Matron Posts on contractual basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 17.09.2015 to 29.09.2015 upto 05:00 PM. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 156
Name of the Post:
- Instructors: 70 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 65 Posts
- Matron: 21 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Madhyamik & Diploma in Metallurgy for S.No- 1, Diploma in Engineering relevant disciplines for S.No- 2 and Madhyamik or Xth Standard for S.No- 3.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be more than 18 years and not more than 37 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government norms.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.wbscte.org from 17.09.2015 to 29.09.2015 upto 05:0 PM and send printout of application along with photocopies of relevant certificates to the Joint Secretary, Technical Education & Training Department, Karigori Bhaban, Block – B/7, Action Area-III, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700160 on or before 30.09.2015 upto 05:00 PM.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.webscte.org.
- Click on “On-line Application for Recruitment on Contract Basis under Technical Education & Training Department, Govt. of West Bengal”.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 17.09.2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29.09.2015 upto 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Sending Printout of Online Applications: 30.09.2015 upto 05:00 PM.