AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), Bhopal issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 52 Junior Resident Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 26.10.2015 to 25.11.2015 by 05:00 PM. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Junior Resident
Total No. of Posts: 52 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS/ BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ ST candidates) through online mode.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in” from 26.10.2015 to 25.11.2015 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website “www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment”—> “Recruitment Notices”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Login yourself & fill all the details carefully and submit the form.
- After Submission, take a printout copy of application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26.10.2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25.11.2015 at 05:00 PM.