Cooperative Service Commission West Bengal, Kolkata issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerical/ Supervisor Grade-III, Clerk-cum-Cashier, Office Assistant (Group C), Senior Assistant, Office Assistant-cum-Supervisor, Supervisor Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 27.11.2015 at 12:00 AM. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 25 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Clerical/ Supervisor (Grade-III): 05 Posts
- Grade-III: 08 Posts
- Clerk-cum-Cashier: 02 Posts
- Office Assistant (Group C): 01 Post
- Senior Assistant: 03 Posts
- Office Assistant-cum-Supervisor: 05 Posts
- Supervisor: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any discipline and basic computer knowledge.
Age Limit: Candidates lower age limit is 18 years & upper age limit is 40 years for UR/ UR (EC) and 18 to 45 years for SC/ ST/ OBC (A&B) as on 01.01.2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, proficiency test, interview/ viva voce test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 160/- for General/ OBC (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST candidates) through online mode.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.webcsc.org on or before 27.11.2015 at 12:00 AM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.webcsc.org.
- Click on “Recruitment—->Supplementary Recommendation”.
- Select the Desired Post.
- Click on “Online Application”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.10.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.11.2015 at 12:00 AM.