High Court of Delhi, New Delhi issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 100 Posts in Delhi Judicial Service by holding Delhi Judicial Service Examination-2015. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 07.10.2015 at 10:00 A.M to 31.10.2015 by 11:59 P.M & send hard copy of application on or before 07.11.2015 by 04:00 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Exam: Delhi Judicial Service Examination-2015.
Total No. of Posts: 100 Posts (General: 68 Posts, SC: 12 Posts, ST: 20 Posts)
Age Limit: Candidates age not more than 32 years for 01.01.2016 as on 01.01.2016. 05 years of age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination (Objective Type).
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 600/- for General Category candidates & Rs. 100/- for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Physically Handicapped candidates in the form of a single demand draft/ bankers cheque should be drawn in favour of ‘Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi’ payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in from 07.10.2015 at 10:00 A.M to 31.10.2015 by 11:59 P.M & send hard copy of online application (A4 size paper) along with fee by Speed post/ Registered post addressed to the Joint Registrar (Vig.), High Court of Delhi, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi – 110 503 on or before 07.11.2015 by 04:00 P.M. Along with demand draft/ bankers cheque can also be submitted personally at the Filing Counter of Delhi High Court on any working day from 10:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. and from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. till 07.11.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id, contact no & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on “Public notices”” —> “Job Openings”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Application Form” —> “Click here to Apply Online for the post of Delhi Judicial Service Examination-2015″.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07.10.2015 at 10:00 A.M onwards.
- Last Date of Online Application: 31.10.2015 by 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 07.11.2015 by 04:00 P.M.