DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) Limited issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1509 Assistant Manager/ Finance, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Junior Engineer/ Electronics, Junior Engineer/ Mechanical, Junior Engineer/ Civil, Office & Account Assistant, Stenographer and Maintainer Posts on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 24.10.2015 at 10:00 hrs to 25.11.2015 by 23:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 1509 Posts
Name of the Post:
I. Section-A-Executive: 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ Finance: 02 Posts
II. Section-B-Non Executive: 1507 Posts
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO): 395 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 176 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 107 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics: 99 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Mechanical: 39 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Civil: 22 Posts
- Office Assistant: 09 Posts
- Account Assistant: 11 Posts
- Stenographer: 15 Posts
- Maintainer: 634 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks for S.No- I, three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) or B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) from a Government recognized University/ Institute for S.No- II1, three/ four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Government Recognized University & computer literacy for S.No- II2, three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ equivalent trade for S.No- II 3. For more information refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years for S.No- I & II 1 to II 9 posts and 18 to 25 years for II 10 post as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD and 5 years for Jammu & Kashmir candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, group discussion, psycho test, medical examination, skill test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) through system generated bank challan will be triplicate (1st copy- Bank copy, 2nd copy- candidates copy, 3rd copy-DMRC copy) can be deposited account no.33700092265 in any branch of State bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com from 24.10.2015 at 10:00 hrs to 25.11.2015 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Click on “Careers”.
- Select the Desired Post.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Again Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.10.2015 at 10:00 hrs
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.11.2015 by 23:59 hrs
- Application Fee to be Paid Between : From 26.10.2015 to 27.11.2015
- Bank Challan will be generated upto, through DMRC Website : 25.11.2015 by 23:59 hrs