Indian Army issued a recruitment notification for married/ unmarried Male Post Graduates in the subjects for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army Education Corps (AEC-123) Course Commencing in July 2016 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 27.10.2015 at 1700 Hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Course: Army Education Corps Course
Total No. of Posts: 10 Posts
Name of the Subjects:
- MA in English/ Economics/ History/ Geography/ Pol.Science/ Philosophy/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Public Administration/ Statistics/ International Relation/ International Studies: 05 Posts
- M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Botany/ Geology/ Electronics: 03 Posts
- Foreign language (Post Graduate in Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari/ Arabic): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Post Graduate Degree MA in English/ Economics/ History/ Geography/ Pol.Science/ Philosophy/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Public Administration/ Statistics or M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Botany/ Geology/ Electronics.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 23 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2016. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 89 and 01 Jul 93, both dates inclusive).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of cutoff % as decided by the HQ of MoD (Army) & Interview, Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible married/ unmarried Male Post Graduate candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 27.10.2015 at 1700 Hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on “Notifications”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully & submit the form.
- After Submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27.10.2015 at 1700 Hrs.
- Date of Interview: Jan 2016 on-wards.