Indian Navy issued a recruitment notification for grant of Permanent Commission in Education Branch/ Naval Armament Inspection Cadre and Short Service Commission in Logistics for Course Commencing – Jun 2016 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 24.10.2015 to 14.11.2015 & send hard copy of application on or before 24.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
I. Permanent Crade
- Naval Armament Inspection Crade
II. Short Service Commission Officer
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc Physics (with Maths in B.Sc), M.Sc Maths (with Physics in B.Sc), M.Sc Chemistry, MA (English or History or Pol Science), MCA (Physics or Maths at Graduation Level) or B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in any relevant disciplines for S.No- I 1, B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics. Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical, Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering for S.No- I 2 and B.E/ B. Tech in any discipline for S.No- II.
Age Limit:Candidates age should be 21 to 25 years for S.No- I 1 (i.e born between 02.07.1991 to 01.07.1995), 19 1/2 to 25 years for S.No- I 2 and II (i.e born between 02.07.1991 to 02.07.1997)
Selection Process:Candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 24.10.2015 to 14.11.2015 and send their print out of applications along with self attested copies of all relevant certificates and in an envelope should be superscribed as the “Online Application No _______ Application for PC (Education)/ PC & SSC (NAIC)/ SSC (Log) Jun 2016 Course Qualification______ Percentage _____% NCC ‘C’ Yes/ NO” through ordinary post to the Post Box No. 04, R K Puram Main PO, New Delhi-110066 on or before 24.10.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on “Apply Online Officer Entry” & Select the desired post.
- Click on “Apply Now” —> “Proceed”.
- Fill all the details carefully in eight steps & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications : 24.10.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications : 14.11.2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications : 24.11.2015