KCC Bank (Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 154 Gr-III Officer, Gr-IV Clerks & Computer Operator Posts on contract basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 14.10.2015 to 28.10.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, examination fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 154 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Gr-III Officer: 15 Posts
- Gr-IV Clerk (For General Public): 74 Posts
- Gr-IV Clerk (PACS): 46 Posts
- Gr-IV Clerk : 08 Posts
- Gr-IV Computer Operator: 11 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a university recognized by State/ Central Government with Computer Knowledge for S.No-1, 10+2 with at least 50% marks or Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline for S.No-2 to 4, Graduate in any stream with PGDCA of one year/ BCA from recognized University for S.No-5.
Age Limit: Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 45 years as on 28.10.2015. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ WFF (U.R)/ PWD (U.R) & Ex-serviceman candidates as per State Government guidelines.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/- for General category &Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH candidates (Service Charges & Service Tax if applicable will be charged extra by the Bank) through Computer generated Challan by depositing the prescribed fees in designated Banks in favour of the Secretary, HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “http://www.hpbose.org/” from 14.10.2015 to 28.10.2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email ID.
- Log on through the website “http://www.hpbose.org/”.
- Click on “KCC Bank Recruitment-2015 Grade-III, IV”.
- Read the instructions carefully & Login yourself.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- After Submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 14.10.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment of Fee : 28.10.2015
- Download Admit Card from Board’s Website : 10 days before commencement of Examination
- Date & Time of Examination for S.No-1 : 22.11.2015 (Morning) 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Date & Time of Examination for S.No-2 to 4 : 22.11.2015 (Evening) 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM.
- Date & Time of Examination for S.No-5 : 22.11.2015 (Evening) 03:30 PM to 04:00 PM.