MNIT (Malaviya National Institute of Technology) Jaipur issued a recruitment notification for the special recruitment of 34 Assistant Registrar, Technical Assistant, JEn, Accountant, Technician Posts for persons of SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer)/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 07.10.2015 to 06.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 34 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Posts: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
2. Technical Higher Posts: 28 Posts
- Technical Assistant Chemical Engg: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant Chemistry: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant Civil Engg: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant Electrical Engg: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant Electronics & Communication Engg: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant Mechanical Engg. (Work Shop): 06 Posts
- Technical Assistant Metallurgical & Material Engineering: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant Physics: 02 Posts
- JEn (Civil): 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (For Material Research Centre): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (For Architecture and Planning): 03 Posts
3. Ministerial Higher Posts: 04 Posts
- Accountant: 04 Posts
4. Technical Lower Posts: 01 Post
- Technician (Mechanical) (For Center for Energy and Environment): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks for post 1, First class Bachelor’s (Honors) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject/ Diploma in Engineering in relevant field for post 2, First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honors in Accountancy/ Finance for post 3, B.Sc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute for post 4. For more information refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeded 35 years for post 1, 30 years for post 2, 3, below 27 years for post 4 as on 06.11.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Screening, Subjective, Trade tests & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD) for post 1, Rs. 250/- (Rs. 75/- for SC/ ST/ PWD) for post 2, Rs. 600/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD) for post 3 through online only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mnit.ac.in from 07.10.2015 to 06.11.2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Log on through the website www.mnit.ac.in.
- Click on “vacancies” —> “Special recruitment drive for the various Non-Teaching posts [Advt. No.: 04/MNIT/ESTT/2015]“.
- Click on “Online Application Form”.
- Select the desired post & Fill all the details carefully.
- Submit the form & take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 07.10.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application : 06.11.2015.