MNIT (Malaviya National Institute of Technology) Jaipur issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & Senior Research Fellow Posts on temporary basis for the project entitled “High Energy and Power Density (HEAPD) solutions to Large Energy Deficits”. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 15.10.2015 by 07:00 pm. Full vacancy details like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First Class M.Tech. (Power Systems) Degree for Post 1, with two years of research experience for Post 2.
Selection Process: Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mnit.ac.in on or before 15.10.2015 by 07:00 pm.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Log on through the website www.mnit.ac.in.
- Click on “vacancies” —-> “Research Fellow positions for DST sponsored India UK project at MNIT Jaipur”.
- Click on “Advertisement” —–> “https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iM6GZsaZ7Eg9ujty4SLSbu5_xbcqOdaT8MDrrm_MIK4/viewform”
- Select the desired post & Fill all the details carefully.
- Submit the form & take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date for Online Application :15.10.2015.