MPMKVVCL (Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited), Bhopal issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 97 Assistant Manager – Junior Engineer (D) Posts on regular & contract basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 21.10.2015 to 13.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: J.E. (D)-Assistant Manager(D)
Total No. of Posts: 97 Posts (UR: 30 Posts, ST: 48 Posts, SC: 10 Posts, OBC: 09 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a recognized University/ polytechnic college. Those with higher qualification i.e. Graduation degree in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from recognized Institute/ University by UGC/ AICTE.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should between 18 to 30 years as on 01.09.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online academic assessment test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.1500/- for UR/ OBC category candidates of M.P. domicile & candidates of all categories belonging to other states and Rs.1000/- per candidate for SC/ ST category of MP domicile through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk and MP Online portal charges shall be Rs.60/- per application for all categories. No extra charge shall be payable for scanning of photograph etc to kiosk.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.mponline.gov.in from 21.10.2015 to 13.11.2015.
- Date of Advertisement : 19.10.2015
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 21.10.2015
- Last Date to Apply Online : 13.11.2015
- Date of Issue of Admit Card : 20.11.2015 to 27.11.2015
- Date of Online Academic Assessment Test : 13.12.2015 to 20.12.2015
- Date of Display of Model Answer Sheet : Within 3 days after completion of online academic assessment test
- Date of Objection call on Question Paper : Within 3 days after declaration of individual score
- Resolve the Objection Calling : Within 3 days from the last date of accepting objection/ challenge
- Date of Publication of Result on MP Online Portal : 31.12.2015