NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 85 Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 08.10.2015 to 30.10.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi)
Total No. of Posts: 85 Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar: 01 Post
- Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana: 05 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 01 Post
- Assam (Dev. Assistant – Hindi): 01 Post
- Bihar: 05 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 05 Posts
- Gujarat: 04 Posts
- Head Office, Mumbai: 09 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 01 Post
- Jammu & Kashmir: 01 Post
- Jharkhand: 04 Posts
- Karnataka (includes one vacancy at BIRD, Mangalore): 08 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 06 Posts
- Manipur: 01 Post
- Meghalaya: 01 Post
- Mizoram: 01 Post
- Nagaland: 01 Post
- New Delhi: 02 Posts
- Odisha: 07 Posts
- Rajasthan: 05 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 07 Posts
- Tripura: 01 Post
- Uttar Pradesh: 07 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks for Development Assistant, Graduation with minimum 50% marks Hindi & English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as Compulsory subject or English as medium of instruction level with Hindi as Compulsory subject for Development Assistant (Hindi) with Knowledge of Computer operation.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-35 years as on 31.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC & other candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online examination & interview
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 450/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST candidates) through online. No fee for Staff candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nabard.org from 08.10.2015 to 30.10.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.nabard.org.
- Click on “Career” —> “Advertisement for Recruitment of Development Assistants”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application & for Payment of Fee: 08.10.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application & for Payment of Fee: 30.10.2015.
- Date of Online Test: November/ December 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Pre-examination Training: 02.11.2015.