Nainital Bank Limited issued a recruitment notification for recruitment of 30 Clerk Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 15.10.2015 to 10.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Total No of Posts: 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 45% marks and knowledge of Computer Operation.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years as on 30.09.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- (Rupees eight hundred only) (Non- Refundable) through NEFT at The Nainital Bank Limited, NTB Recruitment A/C Clerks-2015 by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website and pay the application fee in NEFT Account No. 0011000000000658, IFSC Code is NTBL0NAI001.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.nainitalbank.co.in from 15.10.2015 to 10.11.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on to the website www.nainitalbank.co.in.
- Click on the Registration button in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill your personal details in the page and click submit/next button.
- In the next page fill all qualification details, professional details. Submit the data. A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and send you by a mail. So for that a valid Email address should be mentioned by the candidate.
- Your Registration is completed.
- After doing NEFT payment in the bank, go to Login page.
- Enter registration id, password in the boxes, sent in the email.
- Enter payment details done by you in the payment page. Click Next.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature. Ensure the Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature.
- After clicking submit registration process in complete and preview of all details will be shown. Save the page for further references.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15.10.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.11.2015.