NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the special recruitment of 35 Assistant Grade (Human Resource, Finance & Accounts, Contracts & Materials Management), Nurse ‘A’ (Male & Female), Pathology, Pharmacist & Stipendiary Trainee Posts for PWD candidates. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply on the prescribed application format on or before 20.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 35 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resource): 04 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1 (Finance &Accounts): 07 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1(Contracts &Materials Management): 03 Posts
- Nurse ‘A’(Male): 01 Post
- Nurse ‘A’(Female): 03 Posts
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/ B): 01 Post
- Pharmacist/ B: 01 Post
- Stipendiary Trainee (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee (Electrical): 01 Post
- Stipendiary Trainee (Electronics): 02 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator: 05 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI-Welder): 01 Post
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI-Electrician): 01 Post
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI-Turner): 01 Post
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI-Fitter): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate & typing knowledge for S.No-1 to 3, XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course), valid registration as Nurse from Central/ State Nursing Council in India or B.Sc Nursing or Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital for S.No-4 & 5, B.Sc.with minimum 50% marks, one year Diploma in Medical Lab.Technology (DMLT) or B.Sc in Medical Lab.Technology with 60% marks for S.No-6, 10+2, Diploma in Pharmacy for S.No-7, Diploma with not less than 60% marks in relevant trades for S.No-8 to 10, H.Sc or ISC for S.No-11, SSC with not less than 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics for S.No-12 to 15.
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 21 to 28 years for S.No-1 to 3, 18 to 30 years for S.No-4 to 6, 18 to 25 years for S.No-7 to 10, 18 to 24 years for S.No- 11 to 15 as on 20.11.2015. Age relaxation is applicable by 15 years for SC/ ST PWD category, 13 years for OBC PWD category, 10 years for General PWD category and Ex-servicemen PWD category as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, typing test, personal interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application on the prescribed format affixing recent passport size photograph on it along with attested copies of all relevant documents, in an top of the envelope should be super-scribed as “Advertisement No., Name and Code No. of the Post applied for” should reach to the address “Deputy Manager (HRM), Recruitment Section, Vijay Bhawan, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-kota (Rajasthan), Pin-323303” on or before 20.11.2015 by 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20.11.2015 by 05:00 PM.