ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Limited) Karaikal issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 110 Technical Assistant Gd. III, Junior Assistant Rigman, Technician, Fireman, Security Supervisor Posts under Special Recruitment Drive for ST & PwDs. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 20.10.2015 at 06:00 PM. Full vacancy details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 110 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry): 03 Posts
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 08 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Production): 05 Posts
- Security Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 57 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): 02 Posts
- Junior Security Supervisor: 01 Post
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV/ Winch): 06 Posts
- Junior Fireman: 07 Posts
- Technical Asst Gd. III (Chemistry): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Specialization in Analytical/ Applied/ Industrial/ Inorganic/ Organic/ Physical Chemistry for S.No-01, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering for S.No-02 to 04, Graduation for S.No-05, Matric with Science (10th Std.) Pass & ITI Trade Certificate in Fitting/ Diesel/ Instrumentation/ Turner/ Machining/ Tractor/ Motor vehicle/ Welding/ Black smithy/ Boiler Attendant/ Machinist Grinde for S.No- 06 & 07, Refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be betwen18-30 years for Gen, 18-33 years for OBC & 18-35 years for SC/ ST for S.No-01 to 13 & 15, 18-27 for Gen, 18-30 years for OBC & 18-32 years for SC for S.No-14 as on 20.10.2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, Physical Standard Measurement Test, Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Heavy Vehicle Driving Skills Test, Typing Test, Interview.
Processing/ Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST, PwD & ExServicemen candidates) through SBI Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ongcindia.com on or before 20.10.2015 by 18.00 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid E-mail ID, Contact number & scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph, signature.
- Log on through the website www.ongcindia.com.
- Click on “Career” —> “Notices” —> “Recruitment for ONGC – Chennai/ ONGC – Karaikal/ ONGC – Rajahmundry & Kakinada” —> “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date for Online Application : 20.10.2015 by 18.00 hrs.
- Tentative Date for Downloading Admit Card: 21.11.2015 onwards.
- Tentative Date & Time of Written Test: 13.12.2015 at Forenoon.