ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Technician, Assistant Gd III, Technical Assistant Gd III, Security Supervisor, Junior Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant Posts on regular basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 20.10.2015 till 18:00 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Post: 11 Posts
Names of the Posts:
- Assistant Technician (Electronics): 03 Posts
- Assistant Gd III (Materials Management): 1 Post
- Technical Assistant Gd III (Geophysics – Surface): 1 Post
- Security Supervisor: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (P&A): 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Geology): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom/ E&T Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics for post no. 01, 3 years Diploma in Materials Management/ Inventory/ Stock Control recognised by the State Board of Technical Education/ 1 Year PG Diploma in Materials Management for post no. 02, PG Degree in Geophysics/ Physics, One of the subjects in B.Sc should be Chemistry for post no. 03, B.Com with proficiency in Typing 30 w.p.m with Certificate/ Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the Office environment for post no. 04. Refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-30 years for Gen, 18-33 years for OBC, 18-35 years for SC/ ST candidates as on 20.10.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test/ Physical Standards Measurement Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Typing Test & Interview.
Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for Gen/ OBC, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST, PwD & Ex-Servicemen Candidates in the in the form of Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.ongcindia.com on or before 20.10.2015 till 18:00 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before going to Apply Online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
- Candidates need to scan their photograph & signature.
- Logon to the website www.ongcindia.com.
- Click on Career.
- Select the desired post.
- Fill all mandatory details and click on Submit Button.
- Take printout of filled application form for future use.
- Last Date for Online Application: 20.10.2015 till 18:00 hrs.
- Tentative date of Admit Card Download: 21.11.2015 Onwards
- Date of Written Test: 13.12.2015