ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 92 Technical Assistant, Assistant Rigman, Assistant Technician, Assistant Gd. III, Security Supervisor, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Rigman, Jr Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Security, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Fireman Posts for ONGC, Rajahmundry & Kakinada. Eligible candidates registered with the Employment Exchanges/ Ex-Servicemen Welfare Departments/ Professional and Executive Employment Offices in the State of Andhra Pradesh may apply online on or before 20.10.2015 by 18.00 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Post: 92 Posts
Names of the Posts:
I. A-II Level: 43 Posts
- Technical Assistant Gd III (Chemistry): 09 Posts
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 04 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Technician (Electrical): 14 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 02 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Assistant Technician (Production): 07 Posts
- Assistant Gd. III (Transport): 02 Posts
- Security Supervisor: 03 Posts
II. A-I Level: 41 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 16 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Geology): 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 04 Posts
- Junior Security Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV): 01 Post
III. W-I Level: 08 Posts
- Junior Fireman: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry for post I-1, 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Auto/ Instrumentation Engineering for post A-2 to 8, Graduation for post I-9, Matric with Science for post II-4, Matriculation pass for post III with relevant experience. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years for Gen, 18-32 years for SC/ ST, 18-30 years for OBC for Jr Fireman, 18-30 years for Gen, 18-33 years for OBC, 18-35 years for SC/ ST for remaining all posts as on 20.10.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, Physical Standard Measurement Test, Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Heavy Vehicle Driving Skills Test, Typing Test, Interview.
Processing/ Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST, PwD & ExServicemen candidates) through SBI Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can online through the website www.ongcindia.com on or before 20.10.2015 by 18.00 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application:
Before applying online candidates should have valid E-mail ID, Contact number & scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph, signature.
Log on through the website www.ongcindia.com.
Click on “Career” —> “Notices” —> “Recruitment for ONGC – Chennai/ ONGC – Karaikal/ ONGC – Rajahmundry & Kakinada” —> “Apply Online”.
Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date for Online Application: 20.10.2015 by 18.00 hrs.
- Tentative Date for Downloading Admit Card: 21.11.2015 onwards.
- Tentative Date & Time of Written Test: 13.12.2015 at Forenoon.