PGCIL (Power Gird Corporation of India Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical, Civil, Telecom) and Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 27.10.2015 to 16.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 15 Posts
Name of the Post:
I. Diploma Trainee: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 05 Posts
- Civil: 03 Posts
- Telecom: 02 Posts
II. Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical): 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering for S.No- I 1, Diploma in Civil Engineering for S.No- I 2, Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for S.No- I 3 and ITI in Electrician Trade of Two Years duration from a recognized Institute for S.No- II.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 27 years as on 16.11.2015. Age relaxation is applicable upto 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST and 10 years for PwD candidates as per Govt rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, trade test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for S.No- I and Rs. 200/- for S.No- II. (Online/ Offline mode). No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex SM Departmental candidates.
Online Mode: Candidates have to pay through online mode using Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Credit Card (Visa or Masters).
Offline: Candidates have to pay through Bank Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.powergridindia.com from 27.10.2015 at 10:00 Hrs to 16.11.2015 at 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Online Applicants should Log on to the www.powergridindia.com.
- Go to Careers Option.
- Choose the Job Opportunities Option.
- Select the desired Post & Carefully read the Instructions.
- Click on Apply Online & fill the all fields.
- Check Once before submit the application.
- Take print hard copy of application for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.10.2015 at 10:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.10.2015
- Last date of Remittance of application process Charges/ fee in Bank (for already registered candidates only) : 18.11.2015 at 17:00 Hrs
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only) : 18.11.2015 at 23:59 Hrs
- Cut-Off Date for the purpose of Upper Age limit : 16.11.2015
- Availability of Admit cards on website : Last Week of Nov 2015