South Eastern Railway issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 54 Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ Posts under Sports Quota for the year 2015-16. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply through prescribed format on or before 16.11.2015 till 18.00 hrs & For Remote Areas on or before 01.12.2015 till 18.00 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 54 Posts
Name of the Post:
I. Head Quarters Quota details:
- Archery (Women) (01 post GP 2,800/- / 2,400/- & 01 post GP 2,000/- / 1,900/-): 02 posts
- Athletics (Men) (GP 2,000/- / 1,900/-): 02 posts
- Badminton (Men) (GP 2,000/- / 1,900/-): 01 post
- Ball Badminton (Men) (GP 2,000/- / 1,900/-): 02 posts
- Body Building (Men) (GP 2,000/- / 1,900/-): 02 posts
- Boxing (Men) (GP 2,800/- / 2,400/-): 02 posts
- Cricket (Men) (GP 2,000/- / 1,900/-): 01 post
- Diving (Men) (GP 2,000/- / 1,900/-): 01 post
- Football (Men) (GP 1,800/-): 01 post
- Hockey (Men) (01 post GP 2,800/- / 2,400/- & 02 posts GP 1,800/-): 03 posts
- Kabaddi (Women) (02 posts GP 2,000/- / 1,900/- & 01 post GP 1,800/-): 03 posts
- Power Lifting (Women) (01 post GP 2,800/- / 2,400/- & 02 posts GP 1,800/-): 03 posts
- Rifle Shooting (Men/ Women) (GP 2,000/- / 1,900/-): 01 post
- Swimming (Men) (GP 1,800/-): 01 post
- Table Tennies (Women) (GP 1,800/-): 01 post
- Tennis (Men) (GP 1,800/-): 01 post
- Volleyball (Men) (GP 2,000/- / 1,900/-): 01 post
- Volleyball (Women) (GP 2,000/- / 1,900/-): 02 posts
- Water Polo (Men) (GP 2,000/- / 1,900/-): 01 post
II. Divisional Workshop Quota details (GP 1,800/-):23 posts
- Cricket (M): 05 posts
- Table Tennis (M): 02 posts
- Volleyball (M): 07 posts
- Chess (M): 02 posts
- Athletics (M): 02 posts
- Hockey (M): 03 posts
- Hockey (W): 02 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess University degree or its equivalent for GP 2,400/- / 2,800/-, 12th standard (+2) or its equivalent for GP 1,900/- & 2,000/-, 10th class or ITI or its equivalent or National for GP 1,800/-.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-25 years as on 01.01.2016.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Trial, only the FIT candidates will be called for Interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through Bank Draft/ IPO for UR & OBC candidates for Head Quarter Unit in favour of relevant Division as given in the notification. SC, ST, Women, Minorities economically backward classes are exempted for examination fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format on A-4 paper duly filled in by candidates own handwriting, duly accompanying with attested copies of all certificates, age proof certificate, demand draft, educational qualification & caste certificate should be self attested by candidate & should be enclosed along with application form, two recent passport size attested photographs same as pasted in the application. Candidates should write the “name of the event, category applied for & post applied for” in block letters at the top of envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the recruitment against sports Quota 2015-16 in S.E.Railway”. In case of serving employee “No objection certificate” from the employer should be attached, For HQ Unit candidates addressed to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) South Eastern Railway, 11, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata – 700043. (Drop box provided in the G.M.Building, 1st Floor, in Recruitment Section of S.E.Rly Hd.Quarters, Garden Reach.) on or before 16.11.2015 till 18.00 hrs, For Divisional Railway Manager (Personnel) South Eastern Railway, Kharagpur, WB, Pin – 721 301 on or before 01.12.2015 till 18.00 hrs.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16.11.2015 till 18.00 hrs.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas: 01.12.2015 till 18.00 hrs.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information refer notification in Employment News Paper Dated on 10.10.2015 to 16.10.2015 Page No- 13.