RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1800 Forest Guard in Rajasthan Forest Department. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of the commission from 16.10.2015 to 01.12.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification etc. are given below.
Name of the Post : Forest Guard
Total No. of Posts : 1800 Posts
- Non- TSP Area : 1473 Posts
- TSP Area : 327 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Matric/Sr. Secondary (10th/12th) examination from a recognized board/university.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be 18 – 35 years.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test, PET & PMT.
Application Fees : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- of General Category, Rs. 150/- of BC Category & Rs. 50/- of SC/ST/PWD Category.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the commission from 16.10.2015 to 01.12.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Login to www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
- Click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Select the appropriate post and click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details and submit the form.
- Now take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of Online Application : 16.10.2015
- Closing date for Online Application : 01.12.2015
- Date of Written Test : 29.12.2015 at 10.00 am to 11.30 am.