Thane Janata Sahakari Bank issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Officer Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 23.10.2015 to 02.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Trainee Officer
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any stream from a recognized University
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-27 years as on 31.10.2015 i.e., Candidate should not have been born before 01.11.1988 and after 31.10.1995 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- through online payment gateway by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.tjsb.co.in on from 23.10.2015 to 02.11.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid E-mail ID, Mobile No & scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website www.tjsb.co.in.
- Click on “Career Opportunities” —> “Recruitment for the post of Trainee Officer-2015″ —> “Click here to Apply”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” & Fill all the details carefully & Clcik on “Save & Next”.
- After filling all the details Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Examination Centres : Verna, Vadodara, Mumbai/ Navi, Mumbai/ Thane, Pune, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Bangalore, Nashik
- Starting Date for Online Application & for Payment of Fee : 23.10.2015
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee : 02.11.2015
- Tentative Date of Online Examination : 21.11.2015
- Date of Call letter Download : From 18.11.2015 to 21.11.2015