TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1863 Personal Clerk, Assistant Posts on direct recruitment basis in Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services) for the years 2014-2015 and 2015-16. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 11.11.2015 by 11:59 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 1863 Posts
Name of the Posts:
A. Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service: 01 Post
- Personal Clerk: 01 Post
B. Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service: 1332 Posts
- Assistant: 1332 Posts
C. Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department: 191 Posts
- Assistant: 191 Posts
D. Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Secretariat Service/ Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service/ Cooperative Subordinate Service: 339 Posts
- Planning Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
- Assistant: 28 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Junior Co-operative Auditor: 308 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree for Personal Clerk, Degree of B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com of any University/ any Degree/ Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/ Economics Asst & Planning Jr Asst, LDC, Degree of B.B.M Degree or B.Com Degree for Jr Co-operative Auditor.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum of 18 years & no maximum limit for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes, between 18-30 years for Others as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 125/- (Examination Fee Rs. 75/- + Application Fee Rs. 50/-) through Offline/ Online mode. Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs. 50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office/ Fee Processing Agency.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before 11.11.2015 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Candidates should have valid email ID or mobile number & scanned copies of their photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in.
- Click on the “One-time Registration” & Select the appropriate post & Click on “Apply”.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Date of Notification : 12.10.2015
- Last Date to Apply Online : 11.11.2015 by 11:59 P.M
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank/ Post Office : 13.11.2015
- Date of Written Examination : 27.12.2015 from 10:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M