VMC (Vadodara Municipal Corporation) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 296 Junior Clerk, Sainik (Fireman), Sub Sanitary Inspector, Multi Purpose Worker, Community Organizer, Garden Supervisor (Horticulture) & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 06.10.2015 at 11:00 AM to 20.10.2015 till 11:59 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 296 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Town Planner: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Vigilance Officer: 01 Post
- Dy. Assessor & Tax Collector: 01 Post
- Land and Estate Officer (Commercial): 01 Post
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Biologist: 02 Posts
- Assistant Director (Parks & Garden): 01 Post
- Encroachment Removal Officer: 02 Posts
- Training Officer: 01 Post
- Microbiologist: 01 Post
- Assistant Chemist (Public Health Laboratory): 02 Posts
- Assistant Chemist (Public Health Engineering Laboratory): 02 Posts
- Budgeting & MIS Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Commercial Officer: 01 Post
- Swimming Pool Manager: 03 Posts
- Senior Coach (Swimming Pool): 02 Posts
- Trainers: 04 Posts
- Life Guard cum Trainer: 02 Posts
- Software Programmer: 03 Posts
- Server & Network Administrator: 02 Posts
- Garden Supervisor (Horticulture): 05 Posts
- Zoo Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Assistant Curator (Ajwa Zoo): 01 Post
- Community Organizer: 06 Posts
- Multi Purpose Worker: 14 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire): 03 Posts
- Sainik (Fireman): 69 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 146 Posts
- Sub Sanitary Inspector: 14 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Architecture or in Civil Engineering for S.No.1 post, Graduate in Electrical Engineering for S.No.2 post, Any Degree with 10 years experience in relevant field for S.No.3 post, 10th class with Fireman course certificate from government institution for S.No.29 post, Degree with minimum second class & knowledge of Computers for S.No.30 post, H.Sc with Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course for S.No.31 post. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age not be more than 45 years for S.No.1, 3 posts, 35 years for S.No.2 post, 20 to 30 years for S.No.29 post,18 to 30 years for S.No.30 post, 28 years for S.No.31 post as on 20.10.2015. Refer the notification complete details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written test, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- for General category, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ SEBC category + Bank charges, Fee can be pay through Bank of Baroda branch.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.vmc.gov.in from 06.10.2015 at 11:00 AM to 20.10.2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
- Logon to www.vmc.gov.in—-> Recruitments
- Click on the option “Apply Online” button to open the Online Application form for respective post.
- Fill the Online Application carefully after click the ‘Submit’ button.
- After that upload candidates photograph.
- Registration confirmation will be send by SMS/ e-mail after successfully submitting Online Application form.
- Finally Take print-out of Application & Challan for further process.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 06.10.2015 at 11:00 AM.
- Last Date for Online Application : 20.10.2015 till 11:59 PM.