AIIMS (All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences) New Delhi issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 219 Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator Posts (Backlog vacancies of SC, ST/ OBC) for the tenure period (3 years) as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session January,2016 at the AIIMS, New Delhi. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 30.10.2015 to 16.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 219 Posts
Name of the Post: Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator
- Anatomy: 02 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 27 Posts
- Blood Bank: 03 Posts
- CTVS: 09 Posts
- Cardiac-Radiology: 02 Posts
- Medical Physics: 01 Post
- Microbiology: 01 Post
- Pharmacology: 01 Post
- Pathology: 01 Post
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 01 Post
- Nuclear Medicine: 02 Posts
- Surgical Oncology: 04 Posts
- Psychiatry: 03 Posts
- Physiology: 01 Post
- Onco. Anesthesiology (Dr. BRA IRCH): 11 Posts
- Palliative Medicine (Dr. BRAIRCH): 06 Posts
- Cardiac Anesthesiology: 07 Posts
- Cardiology: 02 Posts
- Neuro-Surgery: 13 Posts
- Orthopedics: 04 Posts
- Pediatrics: 06 Posts
- Surgery: 17 Posts
- Biophysics: 02 Posts
- Neuro Anesthesiology: 15 Posts
- Medical Oncology: 05 Posts
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 02 Posts
- Ophthalmology : 06 Posts
- Radiodiagnosis: 09 Posts
- Neuro-Radiology: 03 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 03 Posts
- Medicine: 16 Posts
- Emergency Medicine & Casualty: 06 Posts
- Medicine (Trauma): 07 Posts
- Geriatric Medicine: 01 Post
- Biochemistry: 01 Post
- Clinical Hematology: 01 Post
- Community Medicine: 01 Post
- Dermatology & Venereology: 01 Post
- E.N.T: 01 Post
- Forensic Medicine: 02 Posts
- Hospital Administration: 08 Posts
- Laboratory Oncology: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Medicine: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Medical Degree viz. MD/ MS/ MDS in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute. For more information refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 33 years, 35 years for those applying for these posts after completing DM/ M.Ch course and 40 years for Senior Resident in department of Hospital Administration as on 31-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for OPH (General), 13 years for OPH (OBC) and 15 years for OPH (SC/ ST) candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination/ viva voce and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- + transaction charges (for General/ OBC) and Rs. 800/- + transaction charges (for SC/ ST category) through online or computer generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.aiimsexams.org from 30.10.2015 to 16.11.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.aiimsexams.org.
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Select the Desired Post
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications : 30.10.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications : 16.11.2015
- Downloaded Admit Card : 30.11.2015
- Date of Written Examination : 13.12.2015
- Date & Time of Interview for Group No-1 to 5 : 04.01.2016 at 09:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Date & Time of Interview for Group No- 6 to 12 : 05.01.2016 at 09:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Date & Time of Interview for Group N- 13 to 17 : 06.01.2016 at 09:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Date & Time of Interview for Group No- 18 to 22 : 07.01.2016 at 09:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Date & Time of Interview for Group No- 23 to 43 : 08.01.2016 at 09:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Reporting Time : 09:30 AM
- Venue: LT-1, First Floor, Teaching Block
- Date of Result : 14.01.2016